- Healing crystals engraved with chakra symbols for easy reference during healing sessions.
- The symbol on every Cobochon represents a Chakra and these have been carved by hand
- Having the crystal vibrations of each Chakra will help boost your energy sessions
- Can be held in the hand or placed around while meditating
- Each spiritual healing stone has a specific color and psychic vibration, emitting positive energy to attune and cleanse your aura
- The metaphysical sensation you feel when you hold them in your hand is normal
About the 7 Chakra Crystals:
Amethyst sahasrara (or crown chakra) is engraved thousand petaled lotus, sahasrara’ s inner aspect deals with the release of karma, physical action with meditation, mental action with universal consciousness and unity, and emotional action with “bigness”. Clear crystal Anja (or third-eye chakra) is symbolized by a lotus with two petals. Physically, Anja’s key issues involve balancing the higher and lower selves trusting inner guidance. Mentally, ajan deals with visual consciousness. Lazuli lapis vishuddha (or throat chakra) means especially pure, physically, vishudha governs communication. Mental, it governs fluent thought and sense of security. Green aventurine Anahita (or heart chakra) is symbolized by a circular flower with twelve green petals called the heart mind. Key issues involving Anahita involve complex, compassion, tenderness, unconditional love, equilibrium, rejection and well-being. Physically Anahita governs circulation, mentally it governs passion and spiritually it governs devotion. Yellow jasper Manipuri (or solar plexus/navel chakra) is symbolized by a downward pointing triangle with ten petals, key issues governed by Manipuri are issues of personal power, anxiety, introversion and transition from simple or base emotions to complex. Physically, Manipuri governs digestion, mentally it governs personal power. Carnelian—svadhishthana (or sacral chakra) is symbolized by a white lotus within which is a crescent moon, with six vermilion or orange petals. The key issues involving svadhishthana are relationships, violence, addictions, basic emotional needs and pleasure. Physically, svadhishthana governs reproduction, mentally it governs creativity. Red jasper muladhara (or root chakra) is symbolized by a lotus with four petals and the color red. This center is located at the base of the spine in the coccygeal region. Physically, muladhara governs sexuality. Mentally it governs stability.